Renovation and conversion | 2008
The main building built in 1915 was renovated during the 1950s following severe damage due to the war and extended to a capacity of approx. 240 inmates by further annexes in the course of the 1980s and 90s. The renovation was carried out side by side with the continued operation of the prison..
Measures annex: Erection of a staircase room covering four floors, including communal cells.
Work on existing structures: New cell communication system • Fire protection measures • Conversion of the supervising office • Sanitary installations • Outer skin protection
Total GFS: 11,050 m², GFS new building: 330 m²