Renovation and extension in Geldern | 2006
The work is divided into 3 construction stages and has been in progress since 1998. First construction stage: living quarters for the sisters of the convent in the west wing. Second construction stage: conversion of the boarding school in the east wing into rooms used by the secondary modern school and the vocational college. Third construction stage: conversion of the central building from 1893, including newly designed entrance hall, renovated corridors, classrooms and conference rooms. The atmosphere of a modern, open and bright school building was created without only using new materials.
Measures: fire protection, noise protection, lighting, technology, structural restoration of all floors, GFS: 5,800 m²